General Data Protection Regulation Policy
- Why do we collect this data?
- Do we share this data?
- How do we keep your data secure?
- What data does Layla and Pops collect?
When an order is placed with us we ask for the following information in order to correctly process and manage your order:
- The data is supplied to us at the checkout process. We only collect the data which you yourself provide us with. Information is then stored in our order book in order to send your order to the correct address.
- We require your full name and address in order to send your order to the correct person and place. We require your email address in order to keep you updated on any changes to your order. Your email address will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Your name and address will be shared with the postal service in order for them to deliver your package, but only for this purpose. No other outside individuals will have access to your information.
- Data storage
The information collected is stored via the website and transferred into an order book that does not leave the premise, nor does anyone else have access to it.
Devices in our possession:
iPhone XR, PIN number and facial recognition
iPad 6th generation, PIN number and finger print recognition
Lenovo laptop, password entry and website log in
- Requesting a copy of the data we hold:
- Requesting to amend or delete the information we hold:
- Privacy policies of the media platforms and payment platforms used by Layla and Pops:
You can request a copy of all the data we hold on file for you by contacting us via the contact page. We are legally required to provide this information free of charge and within a month of the original request.
If you want us to amend or delete your information please contact us via the contact page.